Vegas Best Extensions, Inc. was founded in 2006 by Paul Juma, a professional stylist, master colorist, and well respected hair extensions artist. Paul is certified by the American Board of Certified Hair colorists (ABCH) (haircolorist.com).
VBE uses 5 methods of extensions (see “services” page), utilizing several premium extensions manufacturers, such as:
- Hairlocs (www.hairlocs.com)
- Hair Dreams (www.hairdreams.com)
- Great Lengths (www.greatlengths.net)
- Babe Extensions (www.babethings.com)
- Hot Heads (hotheadshairwear.com)
- Extensions Plus (www.extensions-plus.com)
- and others…
In addition, of being an educator, he has worked in prestigious salons in Las Vegas, Santa Monica and Toronto (where he learned Fiorio texturizing techniques learn more www.fiorio.com); and carries cosmetology licenses of Nevada, California and Ontario.
For the last 20 years, Paul has performed coloration and extension services to over 1000 clients; many of his celebrity clients are Hollywood actresses and models whom he served at Warner Brothers Studios and Sony Studios in Los Angeles.
- Leah Remini (The King of Queens)
- Kristin Chenoweth (The West Wing, Wicked, Pushing Daisies)
- Allison Janney (The West Wing)
- Shirley Bovshow (Garden Police, iVillage live)
- Janel Moloney (Amber Frey, the West Wing)
- Janeane Garofalo (Saturday Night Live, 24, the West Wing)
- Arianne Zucker (Days of Our Lives)
- Zorianna Kit (TV host)
- Nervo (nervomusic.com)
To see Paul’s hair extensions transformations and read the glowing testimonials by his clients, visit the Photo Gallery page to experience over 100 before and after clients for yourself.
Paul has unrelated background to hair in engineering, and wine consulting (sommelier) as well.